Carob powder and Ezekial bread

Hello everyone:
I have 2 quick questions. Does anybody know any nutritional information on Carob Powder? I am wondering how many clalories and fat are in say a tsp or Tbsp. Please let me know if you know anything about the stuff.

My next question is ....... are than any co-ops or health food stores in Vancouver Washington? I will be moving there in FEb. and I will die if I can not find Ezekial bread there. Please inform me if you know. Thanks so much guys.

Kelly