Carob powder

Carob has 51 calories per ounce to cocoa powder's 98; it
has a somewhat larger proportion of carbohydrates, but less
protein and fat. I'd not worry about the fat, it is
negligible as I understand it.

Vancouver is a pretty big place, I'm sure that you will
find what you're looking for, especially the Ezekiel bread.
If for some strange reason Vancouver doesn't, I can
guarantee you that a short trip to Portland will put you
into health food heaven.

Beverly Kurtin
My Food Coach
"Successful Strategies"