RE:Carob powder nutritional info

Kelly,

Here is the info from a package I have. Serving size is 1/4 cup, so to get
the info for one tablespoon, divide by four:

Calories 60
Fat Calories 0
Total fat 0g
Sat. fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 10mg
Total Carb. 27g
Fiber 3g
Sugars 16g
Protein 1g

While I'm writing, I'll share a recipe for a smoothie that I've been
enjoying:

Raspberry Carob Mint Smoothie
1 banana, use frozen for a very thick texture, like soft serve ice cream,
use a fresh banana for more of a smoothie or milkshake texture.
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 heaping tablespoon carob powder
3-4 mint leaves, option
1 cup soymilk, more or less, depending upon how thick you want your
smoothie.

Blend everything until smooth.
Warning: I have killed several blenders making these really thick smoothies.
You can make this with a normal blender, but it will take a lot of starting
and stopping and scraping down. I recently got a vita-mix, which handles the
frozen fruit much better.

Melissa