dead bread and applesauce

Hi,

I've had great success using applesauce in cornbread in place of oil (I add it when the oil is supposed to be added.) The only time I've had a problem like the one described is when I used egg substitute rather than egg whites.

So, I'd suggest using the applesauce and a real egg, or real egg whites, to the person who wrote in about the zuchinni brick (bread).

RF