fruit salad

My favorite winter fruit salad is not very fancy, but it does look pretty in
a big glass bowl.  No recipe really, I just use all the wonderful citrus
fruits, you can get fancy and cut the segments between the membranes, but I
don't, I just chunk them up, I do remove all the white pith tho.

red grapefruit
navel oranges
some red skinned apples, leave the skin on for the color
red seedless grapes
sliced bananas, (add just before serving)
kiwis are nice to add
this doesn't require a dressing, citrus juices are great, but if you want
one, or a side sauce, try vanilla flavored yogurt with a little candied
ginger diced and stirred in.
Cheers,
Jan