Re: trutina

Sue: Can you make comparisons between Trutina and Splenda. I am a fan  and
consumer of many DixieDiner products, but haven't tried the Trutina. I do
have Splenda (see, www. splenda.com for nutritional info), costs quite alot,
doesn't seem sweet enough to me, have to use double on everything, but it is
said this too is made from food and is safe). Just wondering if you have a
comment to this? When the Splenda is gone, will try Trutina. Can it be
purchased other than at DD? I have not seen it anywhere. I believe it is
exclusively a DD product. Thanks.