Vegetarian restaurants in Dallas

I can't remember who it was, but about a week ago, someone posted asked about vegetarian restaurants in the Dallas area. I live in Arlington, TX (about in between Dallas and Ft. Worth). I have a spirited young child, so I don't go out to eat much, but here are some restarants I found I got from the DFW vegetarian society:
======= RESTAURANTS ========
===SANKOFA VEGETARIAN CAFE
A new vegan cafe in town! Eclectic faux meats.
1908 Martin Luther King Blvd. 214 421-0013

===BAMBOO CAFE
Another new all-vegan spot. Chinese and good
according to vegetarian restaurant critic Henry
Okstel. 2747 W 15th St, Plano. 972 769-8988

Restaurants serving vegetarian food are grouped by area,
reviewed, and rated by vegetarian choices on our website.
Click through to your area  from http://www.dfwnetmall.com/veg/

Let me know (off list if you want) how they were! Someday I might actually go out to eat again!

Linda