Settings and Holiday Tip

I agree, I agree!  I don't read a few messages because they arrive in
HTML format or as attachments to a regular message.  I'd like to be able
to read all messages on this list, but will not open those that are
attachments because that's one way viruses are transmitted.  It's quite
easy to change settings to plain text format.  For those who aren't sure
how to check or change their settings, there's a good explanation at
http://www.unb.ca/web/par-l/tech14.htm

And now, here's a holiday tip:  drink plain water flavoured with the
juice of a lemon or a lime instead of soft drinks or the rum and egg
nog. You'll feel better for it in the morning!

B-)

--
Visit the Wagner Mitchell Family on the WWW

    http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/mitchb