Re: curries

Here's one I created when still using more fats, but which can be made ff,
and it's really nice:
Lay out several large sheets of Phillo dough sheets at cool to room
temperature, one on top of the other...
brush w/a little egg substitute (liquid)...
drain well two cans of water packed albacore tuna and flake...
prepare and mix two cups of cooked brown rice with tuna...
mix in curry powder (use as much or as little as your taste appreciates),
onion powder, a drop of cayenne pepper, touch of garlic powder (whatever else
you'd like, but nothing "wet")...
smooth mixture out and fold both sides in a little, then ROLL dough into a
loaf shape and pinch ends -- place in 325 degree oven until browned (can
brush with a little olive oil and perhaps sprinkle with sesame seeds, or even
a wash mixture of butter buds). when this loaf roll comes out and cools down,
cut nice size portions and each will look like pinwheel. When my kids were
young even they liked it. Good hot or cold. Add things to it or delete. But
the main premise is good. Tuna, phillo dough, curry powder, etc., nice.