chopped liver

I've made a tasty chopped liver recipe from a  Nicki and David Goldbeck
cookbook whick is lovely.  ('American Wholefoods Cuisine', I believe.)

The ingredients and method are by memory here...sorry!

Mock Chopped Liver

Take some onion, dice, then saute.
Meanwhile, drain a can of white beans and coarsely mash.
Add the onions to the mashed beans and season with nutritional yeast.  Add
either soy sauce or Bragg's liquid aminos to darken to a 'liver' colour.
(I've even used dark miso...yum!)

Sharon
S. McCleave BSc.(Hons)Ost
Osteopath
Ruth Pettle Wellness Centre, Toronto, Ontario