Re: Pizza crust substitute

How about Lawash.  Its rather thin but perhaps you could use 2 layers.

I also sometimes make a pizza crust out of rice.  I have lost the original
recipe but basically it is just cooked drained rice mixed with beaten egg and
some onion powder, salt, pepper etc.  You could use egg substitute.  You
spread it on the pan and bake it for about 5 minutes.  Then add your pizza
toppings and rebake until toppings are desired doneness.

Peg