pizza crust alternatives

<< In a message dated 00-12-11 06:23:28 EST, you write:

 <<
  I'd like to use a prepared pizza crust for fast dinners after work or for
  weekend lunches.  I've used English muffins, which get too soggy, and pita
  bread, but I'd like to try something else.   >>

 Kathleen -

 Have you tried bagels?  Its certainly not a thin crust, but it is quck, easy
 and low fat (and doesn't sog up like English muffins.)

 Terry >>