Re: Adobo sauce and RFI

fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>RFI:  There are 30 peppers in the 12-oz. can, and I'm not sure how to
>prepare the unused portion for storage in the refrigerator. Is the vinegar
>in the adobo sauce sufficient to preserve the remainder? Or would it be
>advisable to spread a half teaspoon of vinegar on top?

In one cookbook I have, they recommended placing the peppers on a plate
and the freezing them.  Once they were solid, transfer the peppers in to a
freezer bag or container for storage.  By freezing them individually, they
are less likely to stick together and you can remove them individually.
This worked well for me.