broth question

>Can anyone tell me how chicken broth can be lower in fat
that vegetable
>broth?  I use broth to saute many different foods but have
not figured
>out what is the difference between chicken and vegetable
broth.  Are both
>really vegetarian and low fat?
>
>Joe

Joe,
For the purposes of this fatfree list, your question is not
relevant, this is a VEGETARIAN list. chicken broth is made
from chickens, chickens are not plants.
If, however, you are not a vegetarian and choose to use
chicken broth, refrigerate it and skim off all visible fat.
That said, I have broken the rules of the list, we should
not be discussing animal flesh and broth here.
Apologies.

Jan
lifeafterkids-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
for interesting, interested women  in the
second half of life and living it well!

 womens-sangha-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
a community of women on a Buddhist path