Re: Worcester, MA restaurants

Hi Karen,

I was raised not very far from Worcester, although I live in San
Diego now.  There is a nice natural store with a cafe, called the
Living Earth.  It is not strictly vegetarian, but they are VERY veg
friendly and vegan friendly as well.  I know how to get there, but I am
not sure of the street directions.  I think it is on the corner of Park
and Chandler, pretty close to the Centrum.  There is another all
vegetarian Asian restaurant called Quan Yin.  It is a bit harder to get
to.

Here is a link to both of these restaurants:

http://www.veg.org/veg/Guide/USA/Massachusetts/Worcester.html