Zen Palate restaurant in Westbury, NY

I know that people are usually asking about restaurants but I figured
that I'd send in this mention of good place out here on Long Island.

My husband and I have just moved back to Long Island after living in
NYC and we were becoming a little frustrated with the assortment of
restaurants out here. Anyway, there are 3 Zen Palate locations in the
city and now they've just opened one out here near the Roosevelt Field
mall area.

Not everything is lowfat/fatfree but there are some refreshing
choices and good soups. (I used to really enjoy the spinach wonton
soup.) http://www.zenpalate.com is the website but it has not yet been
updated with info specific to the new restaurant.

Anyway, I have no relationship or association with the restaurant
other than that of a satisfied customer.

jayne