TVP

regarding the TVP
well we're kinda sick of TVP in our household cause we
bought a lot before y2k
so know we've been feeding it to our dog....but I know
how to prepare it...for humans okay : )
usually we first soak it it warma water till it
expands, then we sqeeze the excess water out(by the
way this is can be done only with the chunky big
pieces)
and marinate it in the following....combine 1 c soy
sauce, 1 cup ketchup, 1/2 sugar (or more if you
desire)
1 bulb galic,peeled, crushed, 2 tbs. lime
...mix this all together add the TVP...leave it
overnight
you can either fry,bake,or grill this
it's great with salads and rice

good luck