[recipe] - Banana Ravioli

Here's another from Epicurious.com which I've modified to make low-fat. Instead of frying the ravioli as the recipe originally called for, I baked the ravioli.

"FRIED" BANANA RAVIOLI

3/4 c. finely chopped peeled banana (about 1 large banana)
1/4 c. packed golden brown sugar
1/4 c. low-fat graham cracker crumbs
1/4 c. finely chopped pecans (I used pecans, but to reduce the fat content more, use Grape Nuts or other crunchy subtitute.)
16 wonton wrappers
1 lg. egg beaten to blend (this is just used to hold the wonton together -- the whole egg is not used)

Fat Free Vanilla Pudding

Gently mix banana, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and "pecans" in medium bowl (do not mash bananas). Lay wonton wrappers on work surface and brush edges with egg. Spoon 1 1/2 heaping teaspoons banana filling into center of each wrapper. Fold wrappers diagonally over filling. Press edges to seal.

Spray baking sheet with low fat cooking spray. Place wontons on sheet. Spray wontons with cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Turn over wontons half way through cooking.

Arrange ravioli on serving plate and dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve with Vanilla Pudding.

Makes 16.