Still grilling!

I sent this message right before the holidays, and probably everyone was
too busy to respond. I haven't had any replies yet, and I'd still love
to hear from you on or off-list.
Jesse-surviving Y2K letdown in Toronto.

"Dear ff friends,
I just received a wonderful & unexpected gift from some cousins
yesterday-an indoor grill similar to the George Foreman type. I am very
excited about this luxurious gift and I have already tried making
delicious grilled potatoes & sweet potatoes. I know we've discussed
these grills on the list before-but I am looking for ff, veggie recipes
for this grill. The little cookbook that comes with it seems to
emphasize meat.
Looking forward to your replies & wishing you all a wonderful holiday
season & happy new year 2000.
Jesse in rainy Toronto
clarkej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx