Scottscale, AZ restaurants

This info is from my SIL in Phoenix for whomever wanted to know about
restaurants in the area.

Sandee

"If she is staying near the Scottsdale Civic Center (and not the
Phoenix Civic Center) I would recommend the Blue Burrito, very low fat
and
several vegetarian dishes.  Voted best healthy Mexican restaurant in the

U.S. by Men's Fitness magazine editors.  No lard in anything, great
black
beans and rice combos with a variety of dishes.  There is one at 40th
Street
and Camelback Road and one at the NE corner of Scottsdale & Shea Blvd.
It
is favorite that Mike and I travel across town for regularly.
Hope this helps,"