Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #196

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:20:06 -0700, Siobhan wrote:

>Thanks everybody for all your replies!
>We have cereals called Golden Grahams & Cinnamon Grahams, are they like
>graham crackers?

   I don't know - those cereals exist here too, but I've
never tasted them.  The crackers are well...crackers...each
piece is flat and about 2" wide by 3" long.  Just think
drier, less rich, less crumbly, less good digestives and
you've pretty much got the idea.

>I've never seen nonfat cream or cheese or anything here, but we've been using
>Quark a nonfat creamcheese (I think!)

  I don't think we have Quark at all in the USA (I know what
it is) - I've never seen it here.

>I wish I lived in the US!!  LOL

   We'll trade, Siobhan.  ;)  There are advantages to each -
even with respect to food, of course.

Cheers,
Pat