good veggies

of my favorites:  broil them!  Cut up cucumbers, zucchini, squash, onions,
green peppers, mushrooms... whatever your fancy.  Set your oven to broil,
and spray the veggies with non-stick cooking spray.  Then, get creative
with, say... lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic, a bit of ground pepper---my
favorites on top of the veggies.  Oregano adds a totally different flavor.
Pizza pepper adds zing.  Some of the marinating sauces for seafood or
grilling are delicious--the lemon butter (hmm, can you tell I like that
combo?) sauces (FF), barbecue sauces, tomato sauce, Grey Poupon.. anything
like that brushed over the veggies makes it interesting.  Broil about 5-6
minutes, until starting to get brown.  If you cut the veggies thick, it may
take a moment longer.  I sometimes spray them after with the "ff" butter
spray or "ff" butter popcorn spray before eating, but usually don't need
to.  Play around with it, you'll find a great combo that just hits the spot!

Chelsea*