Re: FATFREE Digest V00 #203

>Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:09:22 -0500
>From: "Neil Bernstein" <BERNSTEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: George foreman

>I just bought a George Foreman grill and am trying to figure it out.  Two =
>questions:
>(1)  It seems like a pain-in-the-neck to clean after every use, but I may =
>be doing something wrong.   How do you all clean them?

  I put mine on the edge of the sink, kind of extending over
the sink, so any drips will fall into the sink.

   Then I use a damp sponge - the kind of dish sponge with
the rough scrubby-stuff on its back.  I rub the rough
scrubby part of the sponge on the grill - top and bottom.
It will scrunch up and fit between the grooves at the very
edge, too.

  Then I rinse out the sponge, and use the smoother side to
"rinse" the grill.  Then I dry it with a bit of paper towel
and it's done.

  Yes, I clean it after every use (except for just a grilled
cheese sandwich - then it really just needs a dusting with a
bit of paper towel).  I don't find it excessively
time-consuming.

>(2) Is there a Geroge Foreman recipe web site?   Everyone else has one.

  I don't know - if anyone finds one, please post it!

Pat Meadows