Hi.  I imagine you have been inundated with corn recipes.  So I thought I would let you know about a few more!! :)  The latest issue of Mother Earth News has several wonderful recipe suggestions  which I am looking forward to trying.  If you try one please let me know how you like it.  They have a website, which is, of course, www.motherearthnews.com.  Maybe the recipes are listed there.  I haven't checked.  A good week to you all.... Leah