snacks

Dies anyone know of a good, quick snack with some protein or something else
kind of healthy in it? Preferably something that doesn't need to be heated?
In the middle of the night I get all hungry and wind up eating like a box of
Lucky Charms, mostly because i seem to be wanting something like protein
(trying to figure out the craving) but all I'm eating is like pure sugar
because that's the only kind of snack food I can find. Any ideas?

Talia