Grain site?

Hi, all,

I'm hoping someone has a long memory (or a relationship with this company).  I'm updating my links on blink.com and I *KNOW* there was a web site that sold whole grains and had a man's name in it but it doesn't seem to be in my bookmarks.  I have beanegrains and indian harvest and even found another possibility (brownsville something) but this is a different one and I can't find it.  Please help!  :)