Canola Oil

Pardon me, I can't quite remember where I heard this information but it was
written in some official paper a few years back that canola oil (rapeseed)
is used in Canada as a factory lubricant.  It mentioned that this oil is
not really good for human consumption.

An article in a few issues back of Home Power Magazine, someone was using
and canola oil to power his van instead of  diesel. He would hit all the
fast food places to ask for their used french fry canola oil he would
filter it and use it for a source of fuel. People commented that the van
smelled of french fries as it pulled away.

Birdy...