Vegan potato toppers

>I would like to know about fat free vegan baked potato toppings.... If you
>have any favorites please post them.... :)

1. I enjoy sautéed mushrooms. Just cook them in a bit of broth or vegetarian
Worcestershire sauce till they're soft.

2. Chili Beans are good on potatoes. I just buy the cans of store brand
chili beans.

3. Sautéed onions and green pepper are good too. Sometimes I add a bit of
caraway seeds while I'm cooking them.

4. If you like sauerkraut, I sometimes simmer it a long while with caraway,
then add just a bit of cornstarch and water to thicken it. It's tasty on
potatoes.

Marie Finch
mfinch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Acid Dreams