Unidentified subject!

I am placing this recipe on the board as I had many
requests for it. It is not fat-free. I hate following
recipes and measuring, so I can't tell you any exact
measurements. If you use these about measurements, it
will come out fine.

I start off cooking 2 cups of rice. I then add about
1:4 ratio of rice to vanilla flavored soymilk in pan
or rice cooker. I then add about 2 tablespoons of
tahini, a handful of raisins, about a teaspoon of
cinamon, about 1/3 cup of chopped almonds, some
vanilla flavoring and 4 oz. of rice syrup. I have a
porrige setting on my rice cooker, so if cooking in my
rice cooker I set it to porrige and slow cook it until
liquid is absorbed and nuts are soft. If cooking in a
pan, I cook till liquid is absorbed and then place in
baking dish and baked covered for about 30 minutes at
375.