oops! Seeking FATFREE San Diego food

By now you've all caught my error, but I thought I should fess up anyway
-- I'm looking for San Diego restaurants with FATFREE vegetarian food --
not "fatter vegetarian food".  Meryl

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:40:57 -0400
From: Meryl Gardner <gardnerm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: San Diego restaurants?

Hi -- I'm going to be in San Diego for a week, and am looking for
restaurants which will enable me to eat fatter vegetarian food.  They
will need to accommodate a variety of tastes and not be too expensive.
We will be staying in Hotel Circle and visiting the usual tourist
attractions.  Any ideas would be much appreciated.  Meryl
(gardnerm@xxxxxxxxxxx)