RE: Loving Ginger

Me, too.

One of my favorite things in the world is sauteing a little garlic in Butter
Buds reconstituted with a little white wine, slicing in fresh ginger, them
adding broth, which I thicken with a tad bit of cornstarch.  I then chop in
Bok Choy and let it just soften.  Maybe a few scallions, but I usually don't
have them.

Talk about an absolutely refreshing, warming, delicious soup!!

Christine