Banana Bread

I've been making banana bread like crazy for about 2 months now, trying lots
and lots of recipes and altering them to be FF. So far, I've found 3 really
good banana bread recipes. Here they are:

Banana-Chai Bread

1 3/4 c flour
1 Tbs baking powder
3/4 c sugar
1/2 c FF cream cheese
2 "eggs" (whatever replacement you use. I usually use egg beaters or Ener-G)
3/4 c mashed banana
1/4 c liquid (I used chai tea, hence the name)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease (Pam) 9x5 inch pan.
Mix dry ingredients except for sugar and set aside. Beat cream cheese with an
electric mixer until creamy. Add your egg-like substance and continue
beating. Add sugar and chai (or whatever) to the mixture. Be careful not to
get any little clumps of cream cheese, they don't just go away, they stay
there even after you've baked the bread. Now, slowly start beating in the
flour mixture. Once you've mixed everything up, pour it into the pan and bake
for about 50-60 minutes.

Cathy's Banana Bread

1 c mashed banana
1 c FF sour cream
2 Tbs juice (I used white grape)
1 1/3 c sugar
2 eggs (again, replacement of choice)
1 tsp vanilla
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder

(The plain batter for this one tastes really good)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bread pan with pam.
Combine the banana and sour cream and set aside. In a seprate bowl, combine
juice,  sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, and baking soda and powder. Blend in the
banana mixture. Spread batter into the pan. Bake for about 50 minutes.

Banana Bread Muffins

1 c sugar
1 "egg"
2 c flour
1/2 c applesauce
1 c mashed banana
1/4 c shredded coconut (optional--adds fat)
1 tsp baking soda

Preheat oven to 350. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease (Pam).
Mix sugar, oil and "egg". Add bananas and coconut if using. Add flour and
baking soda. Stir until smooth. Spoon batter into muffin tin. Bake for 30-40
minutes.

There you go. See if you like these as much as I did.

Talia