From: Marilyn Bruning [mailto:greywolf@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 6:28 PM
To: Fatfree Mailing List
Subject: Candida recipes

One of the best connections that I've found is
http://www.candida-yeast.com/

It has a series of links that are quite helpful.   Dr. Crook's book, The
Yeast Connection has lots of diet help as well.    Basically his diet
suggestions restrict sugars, limit seriously simple carbohydrates and
encourage complex carbs.   There is also a restriction on alcohol and
vinegars.   Aged cheeses are no no's and bread in general is excluded.
When I was dealing with a yeast issue I supplemented with acidophilus and
bifidus bacteria to help rebalance the intestinal flora.

Ciao,  Marilyn Bruning