shopping in Plattsburgh

hello list mates

I will be heading down to Plattsburgh (from Montreal) this Saturday on a hunt for some of the fatfree goodies mentioned here on the list. Sadly, there isn't a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's that I know of there.  Could anyone suggest somewhere where I could get the variety of such places?  could be on the way, too...

Thanks so much and enjoy being back to read the list after several months away unpacking moving boxes  :)

Tina <Pat94 @total.net>