Natural Foods Sources in New Orleans

An new acquaintance tells me she is going to New Orleans soonish and would
like any and all ideas about sources of natrual foods in New Orleans.

She woulkd like restaurants, names of natural food stores, Farmer's markets
with organically grown foods, etc.  She has never been there and would be
grateful for any assistance.

Please feel free to email me off-list if you prefer.

Thanks very much for your assistance.

--
Gloriamarie Amalfitano, knitting and spinning all over San Diego County
mailto:gloriamarie@xxxxxxxxxxx ;