More on Degassing beans

I read once in a book, don't remember the source, that to further remove
the noxious after-effects of beans, after you have boiled them...Freeze
them.  Freezing them seems to help with the leftover sugars that we cannot
assimilate.  I have tried this and it really works!  Also, I do alot of
beans in advance and them have containers of different ones in the freezer
for quick heat up in soups and other recipes.
Sally