tamari

Re: Tamari.  As I understand it "Tamari" is aged soysauce generally made

from top quality ingredients.  Sort of like the difference between
vintage wine and the stuff with screwtops.  They're both wine but...   I

am very fortunate in that I live in such a culturally diverse community
that just about anything you can think of is available at even the local

safeway, including Tamari but I have been using Tamari since the 60's
and have always found it at the local hfs.  good luck.
B. Gill
By the way, thanks to all of you who helped with the popcorn and the
satan thing.  Both seem to be resolved.