Re: Breakfast

I have two standard breakfasts:

The first is a combination of half regular oatmeal and the other half a
mixture of wheat, rye, and barley flakes cooked in water with a little apple
juice and a few raisins.

The other is a cold cereal, a half cup total of about equal quantities of
Nutlettes, oat bran, and wheat germ, with a level tablespoon (or a heaping
teaspoon) of ground flax seeds, fruit (currently strawberries most often
since I can get excellent organically grown ones), and soy milk.

I find both of these sweet enough without any additional sweetening.

Jane