Iron Rich Foods

I'm a frequent blood donor and so have to always be concerned about iron
replacement.  I'm always conscious of eating lots of whole grains, legumes
and greens.   One of my favorite high iron goodies is dried apricots and
baked potatoes, including the skin. All my information tells me that for the
best iron absorption, one should eat foods high in Vitamin C.

Marilyn Bruning