cilantro

	>I have been reading this list for months and have seen so many recipes =
>with "CILANTRO" . I am in Australia and it is obviously called something =
>else here...

Ummm, I might be completely off in left field here, but isn't cilantro the
same thing as coriander?  The leaves are similar to flat leaf parsley, but
the taste is much more pungent.  I thought one could sub coriander/cilantro
with parsley, but I heard on some cooking show that this wasn't the best
option.  (Probably because parsley is too mild).

I hope I haven't steered Jenny in the wrong direction here!

Sharon
S. McCleave BSc.(Hons)Ost
Osteopath
Ruth Pettle Wellness Centre, Toronto, Ontario