salt-free

> Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:17:56 -0400
> From: "L. F. LaFountain" <fogt.lafountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Salt-Free Seasonings
>
> All Purpose Seasoning #1

THANKS!!!!
I bought a cart load of the ingredients and made double and triple recipes,
So much cheaper than the ready prepared stuff.
 I have made  all purpose #1, Italian seasoning, vegetable seasoning, and
hot and spicy.  Love the all purpose #1!  Yummy.  The hot and spicy is not
very hot to our taste, dh didn't realize it was supposed to be hot until I
told him, but it is a very nice exotic seasoning, very middle eastern/Indian
sort of flavor.  I think I will add some more hot stuff.  It is a little
cinnamony for me, might use less next time.  The Italian is also really
good.  haven't used the vegetable seasoning yet, will try it tonight.

Thanks again,
Jan