I'm new hereabouts...

please tell me what ff is!! Had a scarey heart attack last February, minimal
damage. Smoked ALOT previously. Non-smoke now. Trying to leave "clean" and
need low-fat to non-fat recipes, etc. Shopping is a mess for me now, so many
so-called low fat and non-fat products, I don't believe them! I think many
"fats" are hidden under a different ingredient name. Can anyone help with
this info?  And, again, what does ff refer to?? Appreciate any and all input.

                            RBrown9213@xxxxxxx (Sunny)