Re: soybeans

Yea I understand that one I live in Delaware and we have Soybean Fields
everywhere but only recently got them in the store.  I buy mine at Super
Fresh our local health food store also carries them but for more money.
they are from Seaside Farms  and the bag is a red bag with Edamame on the
front  they have a web site.  www.seasidefarms.com   check it out maybe they
can help you find them in your area.
Nancy