Oil replacement

Hi All !

I was just reading through a recipe book this weekend that suggest making a
jell of arrowroot and water, refrigerate to thicken and add Tablespoon for
Tablespoon as you would oil. The book said it had the same mouth feel as O*l
and that it helped other spices to stick . I didn't try it myself, but
thought it worth mention.

~ TODAY'S MIGHTY OAK IS JUST YESTERDAY'S NUT THAT HELD IT'S GROUND ~

MOTIVATION GETS YOU STARTED, HABIT KEEPS YOU GOING !!