Re: ramen request revised

>>noodles).    I don't want the soup;  I am trying to just find the noodles
themselves in their "raw" (?) state, so I can cook them.  I am sure the
noodles exist that way, but maybe they have a different name.  But I am
trying to stay away from the soups.

I know that the only ramen noodles I've ever seen are the fried, packaged
soup kind.

Here's the url for the "Official Ramen Noodle Page":
http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/

This site has all kinds of ramen noodle info, including a faq and a list of
companies where you can buy the noodles.

Good luck.

Sue in NJ