sweet potato dish

There was a request for a sweet potato dish.
My favorite is below.  Sorry, it is a dessert, but boy
oh boy is it good.  I have never served it to company
because it seems a little weird for company.  I just love
it though.  Here it is:

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Sweet Yam Pudding

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Dessert

   3      large         yams
     1/4  cup           orange juice
   1      teaspoon      nutmeg
     1/2  teaspoon      cinnamon

Cover yams with heavy duty aluminum foil and bake at 425F for 3 hours.
Remove and let cool.  Remove the skins and place the yams in a mixing
bowl.  Add the remaining ingredients and blend or food process for
10 minutes.  Refridgerate and serve.

Don't throw away the skins!  Eat them immediately!  (Of course, wash
the yams very well before baking them, so the skin is edible.)

Enjoy !

Ellen

PS Another idea !!!  You can take a box of falafel mix, and add baked,
   soft yams to it to make a dough, form them into flat patties, and
   bake them in the oven.  REad the box of falafel mix carefully,
   some are extremely low- to no-fat, others have a significant % of fat.