flour

Yes, and I substitute whole wheat pastry flour with whole wheat flour and cornstarch. Works fine for me!
For example, 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour =   2 1/2 C ww flour + 6 T cornstarch. Jeannie

>Did you know that whole wheat pastry flour can be used in place
of refined white flour in just about any non-yeast recipe????
The results are amazingly similar to white flour and quite
unlike regular whole wheat flour.   Try it in: pancakes,
waffles, banana and other soda breads, etc.
Jeannette