[no subject]

Date:	Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:08:33 +1000
From:	"Lucy Locket" <reine_de_glace@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:reine_de_glace@xxxxxxxxxxx> >
Subject:	Unidentified subject!
I was just wondering if anyone had any idea about the nurtitional value of
1, TAPIOCA and 2, DRIED COCONUT MILK.  I have looked averywhere for values
like carbohydrated, fat and calories for tapioca which is i think the root
of a plant, and the same for dried coconut milk but i cant find it anywhere.
thankyou to anyone who can help
Lucy

I found tapioca, but not dry coconut milk at the USDA website:
http://warp.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/index.html
<http://warp.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/index.html>
Take away the moisture content and the dry milk should be equivalent.