Oregon and Washington

For Laurie:  There are many vegetarian restaurants in Oregon and I'm sure
Washington as well.  I have written my daughter who lives in Eugene to
forward some names of the restaurants.  I love the cities of Eugene and
Portland.

The little boxes of milk, just drizzle the milk out of the little straw
holes, a bit messy but it works.  Most motels now have breakfast items and
you can eat fruit, oatmeal and etc., and make out just fine.

Barb in FL