recipe: pie crust

A recipe from an anonymous visitor to our website www.fatfree.com:

This recipe has dairy and sugar, but works much better than the corn
syrup/flour pie crust I've tried. I think the food muse visited me for
this one--it came in a flash.  I have a feeling there are a multitude of
variations you could do with it--e.g., no sugar, add some soy flour, use
wheat instead of white flour, use vegan sour cream, etc.  But this is a
base that works and I found to be quite easy to roll out, texture is
pretty decent, taste not too far from the real thing, so let your
creative juices go and experiment with the alternatives.

Fat-Free Pie Crust (for 2 crust pie)

1 cup flour
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/4 cup sugar
pinch salt (opt)
1/2 cup fat free sour cream

Blend together dry ingredients. Add 1/4 cup fat free sour cream, smush
together with your fingers or pastry cutter until mixture begins to form
lima bean-sized clumps.  Add remaining 1/4 cup sour cream and mix until
well blended and dough begins to release from bowl sides and bottom.
Form into two balls--press each ball firmly between your hands before
rolling out onto well-floured surface.  Roll out and bake as usual.